Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby update

We are in our 15th week. Which means I've made it to my 2nd Trimester. I have a little belly, but I won't be showing pics until it is out past my boobs. Which isn't happening fast. I have yet to gain any weight, (not even the weight I lost throwing up) but my doctor says me and the baby are doing great. She (I think it's a girl) has a super fast heartbeat. It's was fun to hear again. We have an appointment Monday, but we won't have Ultra-sound until 20 weeks when we find out if it's a boy or girl. So no cute Baby pics tell then. We hope you all had an awesome christmas and we can't wait to see you all (that are in OK) later this month. :)

4 comments:

mindyluwho said...

i???

mindyluwho said...

"i" am baby, hear me...um, squeal?

How far along are you now?

Elizabeth said...

When you're pregnant, it's all about you, right?

Elizabeth said...

I didn't realize how far along you were. You can post some pictures. We won't make fun of your boobs anymore, I promise. I'll smack Jenny if she does, don't worry. Have fun on your love boat.