Saturday, November 10, 2007

BABY

We both are so happy being married, and to make it even better we just found out we are pregnant! We are only 6 weeks along. We decided to only tell our families, but when we remembered how many people that is, we decided keeping it from everyone not in the family would be nearly impossible, so now everyone knows. Which is awesome, but it makes me nervous that something might go wrong, and I'll have to give everyone bad news. But we keep praying that everything will be great, and I'm sure it will be, it's just my emotions getting the best of me. ANYWAYS...WE ARE SO EXcITED, and EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!!!!

5 comments:

Ben said...

PS Our due date is July 6 2008!! So far away!

mindyluwho said...

Oh those hormones are so fun...not! Everything will go fine and we are sooooooo excited for you all! Just wish you had told me while you were here so I could have pampered you a bit!

Phae-Jae said...

Nine months goes so stinkin' slow when you are expecting.

We are very happy, and anxious to meet our newest family member:)

Clarissa said...

I had a July baby and I was miserable due to the extreme heat of Oklahoma. I hope that your experience will be better. Nine months does seem far away but I just turned 9 months today and I look back and think it was just yesterday I got pregnant and now I am about to pop. Enjoy every moment. Always take time for yourself and be selfish. You are doing a wonderful thing of making a baby so you have all the right to have it ALL YOUR WAY!

Jenny said...

forget about the baby...maternity clothes nowadays are sooooooo cute!! Enjoy those for the next 6 months!

Congrats! You two are going to have one good looking baby!